Sorry for not posting in a while, it’s been a crazy couple of months.
More travel blog posts! The good good travel boys and girls over at HotelCoupons.Com and Drive the Nation are still my favorite places for unique travel ideas, deals, and more. If nothing else, I find their focus on small town destinations fascinating in a faced-paced world. And more than once I have wanted to walk into my computer screen and just wake up in some of these places.
Anyways, lately they have been having me write about a few really cool places, some closer to home than others.
- Who doesn’t love candy? (Other than dentists.) Got you a scoop on Hammond’s Candies Factory Tour in Denver.
- The rent still sucks in Orlando but here are 5 Free Things to Do.
- Volcano Bay just opened and I was lucky enough to do some research on it a couple of weeks back.
I also got to fall in love with some small towns and then regretted not being a bajillionaire to go check them out:
- Gatlinburg somehow has weirder attractions than Orlando does (and I say that lovingly to both), and it also looks no less beautiful than Endor does.
- I have no idea why there isn’t a booming movie industry in Jacksonville OR because it looks like the idyllic small town from every movie ever made.
Also, I realized that I never ask you what you’ve been writing. What’s up? Whatcha been working on? Let’s see it!